Here at Mallorca Law, we strive to be the best at what we do when it comes to legal assistance with properties in Mallorca, and take pride in being able to advise our clients be it legal, judicial or extrajudicial matters.
Benefitting from many years of experience in the sector, and with team members born and raised in the Balearic Islands, there aren’t any legal or judicial matters related to property acquisition that we can’t handle on Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza. Be it urban or rural properties, nothing is too much for us.
Furthermore, we know that it’s incredibly important an owner or purchaser fosters a good relationship with their legal adviser, so that we can understand yours needs and work in the best way to meet your expectations. From start to finish, Mallorca Law will be by your side to support your endeavours.
Mallorca Law and the purchasing process
Prior to purchasing your property Mallorca Law is able to assess and ensure that you are properly informed about a property and its legal status, doing the due diligence so you don’t have to. Once that’s assessed, we can offer advice or financing be it mortgages in Mallorca or abroad, helping pick the best option for you.
If you’re unsure about planning permissions or finding the right surveyor, you needn’t look any further as we have an extensive network of trusted collaborators in many fields, meaning that when you deal with Mallorca Law, you’ll be receiving the best service not only legally, but in many other areas as well.
And once you’ve bought a property, we can assist in helping you obtain the appropriate documentation to ensure your property is legally watertight, or to even move abroad to Mallorca. And if you’re not intending to live in Mallorca, Menorca or Ibiza all year round, we’ll even advise you on the best course of making a return on your invest through rentals!
Mallorca Laws’ Legal Services in Mallorca, Menorca & Ibiza
- Consultation, assessment, planning and overseeing the transaction of real estate from the beginning to the end (sales, purchases, leasing, development…)
- Negotiation, drafting and power of attorney related to real estate contracts and transactions
- Legal counsel on mortgages and negotiation with banks and financiers
- Investment assessment and acquisition
- Reports and recommendations for architects, surveyors, real estate agents…
- Consultation with real estate agencies, contractors…
- Legal advice, defence and representation in administrative and judicial proceedings
- Consultation on urban planning, expropriation and land rights
- Consultation and defence relating to land use and planning permission
If you can’t find what you need help here, get in touch and we’ll see what can be done. We understand that every legal proceeding is unique!
If you require any assistance or legal counsel concerning properties, purchases and sales on the islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza, please contact us at your convenience at email@example.com or by phone on the numbers listed on our contact page.